The Legendary UNITAS 6497

The Legendary UNITAS 6497

Monday, September 20, 2010

Edox

Edox Ebel Epos Eterna . All comes with the alphabet E. There's something special with the word E with those who created these brands. This is a 1980's Edox, I suppose between 1985 - 1990, correct me if I am wrong. The size of this watch is 35mm across, as big as Titoni Cosmo, Rado Voyager and high end Rolex. Uses ETA 2824-2 movement and working good. I have adjusted and tested by wearing for a week and it goes well, about +3 minutes gain. Original crystal. Excellent condition for a 20 year old watch. I am selling cheap, RM 660. Price is negotiable. Can't find an Edox with this price. Please call or SMS if interested.

Take a close look at the photos, all are originally Edox.

No comments:

Post a Comment